Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Wednesday 02/27/2013



An update post. 

So this evening after getting caught with some volunteer office work which I surprisingly really loved and got so good at right away, I decided to clean and organize "le walk in". Been busy in the last couple of weeks and been admittedly  just dumping everything outta machine and onto my clean laundry basket. And if not for the much difficulty in finding outfits for the much anticipated 2-day trip this coming weekend to Austin, I wouldn't have decided to finally avert my attention to the already pile of clothes... 
The result thus, I can find everything now... Yey!!! If I realized one thing, that would be that I need more hangers, space and the help of a scarf organizer. I have never been known to be a lover of scarves but for some reason, a part of my closet now shouts for one. So an addition to my already very long "need to buy list"...
And while the clock just ticks into the new and young morn of the next day, I'm just also tossing in the last few pieces of sewn in garments... 

How has your Wednesday this week been???

No comments:

Post a Comment